For those of you who have signed up for the Paleo Challenge, please see the details below. Please make sure you are at the meeting THIS Saturday at 12:00pm (after the 11:00 class WOD). We will go over the program, points system, take photos and body fat measurements (don’t worry it will be private, no one will see you). If you can not make the meeting, it will be up to you to coordinate with Monica and/or Luke a time to take your photos and body fat measurements and ask any questions you may have. Please note, Monday’s class WOD will be the Performance WOD for the Challenge. All members are still encouraged to come to the WOD even if not participating in the Challenge.
Saturday October 19
– Paleo Challenge Overview
– Welcome everyone to the challenge
– Explain the challenge, points and rules
– Hand out paperwork and/or information
– Questions and Answers
– Take Body Fat Measurements and BEFORE Pictures
Monday October 21
– We will do the PALEO Performance WOD for ALL CLASSES on Monday
– ***It is very important that if you are in the challenge, you make the WOD on Monday, there will be no make-up WODs during class times.
– Make up any before pictures at 6:30pm with Luke (Last Chance)
– Make up body fat measurements at 7:30pm with Monica (Last Chance)
We are very excited for our first Paleo Challenge and we are so proud of all of you who signed up. We will be here to support you every step of the way!!
This is what Paleo has done for others, and it can do the same for you!!!